Balance First Timer Tips.
If this is your first experience with hot yoga, be ready to become ADDICTED!! A few tips before your first class…
- Be sure to start hydrating yourself the day before you come or at least the day of.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Eat a balanced meal 2-3 hours beforehand.
- If you have your own mat or towel please feel free to bring those. If not, no worries, we have them available to rent for $2 a piece.
- Wearing tighter fitting clothing is recommended. You will sweat a lot so baggier clothes could become heavy and very hot. This is most definitely a suggestion, we want you to feel as comfortable as possible!
- See today’s schedule and/or signup online.
- View and print a PDF of our class schedule.
As said earlier we want you to feel as comfortable as possible, so feel free to take any modifications we offer and remember to enjoy yourself. Yoga is not only great for exercise but fantastic for the mind.